Kitefoiling Coaching Camps
Dakhla, Morocco 15th - 22th October 2022
Dakhla is our camp that offers the easiest and fastest place to improve your foiling. Here’s why;
- Based in the newly developed Dakhla Club hotel. Modern rooms, air-conditioned and located right on the lagoon with the best access for kitefoiling. The price is for two people sharing with full board. There is a swimming pool, gym, beach bar, evening entertainment and by far the friendliest staff we’ve had the pleasure to meet in Dakhla.
- The kiting is exceptional! October is a great time for a foiling clinic as the winds are not quite so strong, but consistently 12 knots and above, also with fewer people on the water. It is a big lagoon so there is always plenty of space for us to explore as our foils allow us to go pretty much anywhere! One of the advantages of being based at the new KBC centre is that at high or low tide we have easier access to deeper water.
- Unique filming and photography opportunities to maximise your kite foiling development. We can get close to the action to ensure we capture all your mistakes, helping you to better understand how to fix them.
- The consistency of the wind, relatively flat water and long sandy bay means this is a camp that is well suited to the less experience kitefoiler.
- Max 8 guests with 2 coaches so lots of personalised coaching
- Options available for single occupancy, room upgrades and sea views.
Come and enjoy Progression’s Live coaching techniques that deliver a unique program designed to help you achieve all your kite foiling goals. Click here to find out more about our coaching
“I learned so much, (far exceeding expectations) … Rob and Danny are excellent teachers, really easy going, and adapt their teaching techniques to the students needs / preferences. Superb training. Highly recommended.”
Jody, UK – Morocco Camp 2018
Wind and Weather
- Thermal cross-shore wind consistent through the day
- We can expect anything from 10 – 30 knots
- Kite sizes: Possibility for 15m – 4m depending on your weight, foil and experience
- Air: 15-25 degrees / Water: 20 degrees – Wetsuit recommendation: 3:2 Summer or 4:3 Autumn.
Who is this clinic best suited to?
- You already own your own hydrofoil (rental options are available).
- You’ve already had a few session and at a minimum are able to waterstart and riding along off the foil holding your ground upwind
- Whatever your level do get in touch and we can discuss if this particular clinic will be best for you.
What is included in this price?
- 6 days coaching with Danny and Rob – Sunday 16th – Friday 21st October.
- 7 nights accommodation and full board at Dakhla Club – 2 sharing a room, single occupation option available.
- Shared locker for kit storage at KBC Dakhla Watersport Centre.
- Transfer from and to Dakhla Airport
- Unique Progression Live camp t-shirt.
What’s not included?
- Flights (In the region of £450 – LGW – Dakhla).
Booking with Planet
We work with our travel partner Planet Kitesurf who will be able to assist you with your booking. All aspects of the accommodation, flights, transfers can be tailored to your needs and if you’re interested in staying longer or even heading off for some other adventures whilst there, they will be able to sort this all out for you.
Still got questions?
Check out our Frequently Asked Questions page for further answers to common questions like What kit you should bring and can you bring your partner, along with many others. Or get in touch to chat with Rob and Danny about becoming a better kitefoiler
About the Location
Meet your Coaches
Pro Kiter, F-ONE Ambassador
From competing as a teen to travelling the world with the sport, Danny has over 15 years experience with kitesurfing and has grown up living and breathing it. Now one of the UK’s most competent free ride foilers, Danny is passionate about coaching and helping people gain access into this new area of the sport.
Progression owner, script writing, filmer, editor…
Rob’s passion has always been in watersports, a past world champion windsurfer, 20 years experience as a kitesurfer and for last 15 years helping over 200,000 kiters learn and improve with his Progression series of kitesurfing videos, DVDs and apps. Now his own obsession for kite foiling, has led him to find ways to make foiling accessible to the whole kiting community.